About the Bank
Founded in 1995 PromSvyazBank (PSB) is one of the largest private banks in Russia and among the top 10 credit organisations in the country in terms of assets. PSB regional network comprises approximately 300 offices, more than 8,500 ATMs (including partner bank ATMs) and more than 200 self-service terminals across the country. PSB products and services are available in most regions covering more than 80% of Russia’s population. In addition, PSB has a branch office in Cyprus and representative offices in China, India and Kazakhstan.
Today the branch “PSB Cyprus” offers a wide range of banking services for businesses and individuals: payment services, deposits, lending and trade finance, currency conversion, guarantees and letters of credit.
Required Corporate Documents
- Board Resolution authorising account opening
- Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution
- Register of Members and Directors
- Business Plan
- Organogram, showing company’s structure
Required Personal Documents
For Shareholders above 20%, Directors, Beneficial Owners, Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Signatories:
- ID Card / current valid Passport
- Recent Proof of Address i.e. Recent Utility Bill / Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Bank Reference letter
Personal visit is not required.
View and transactional internet banking is available.
Debit and Credit Cards
Debit card MasterCard in USD and EUR is available for corporate clients.
Time Required for Account Opening
Up to 1 month, once all required documents received.
All major currencies.
- 0.4 % (min EUR 30, max EUR 180)
- Free of charge
- Account maintenance – EUR 200 (yearly)