About the Bank
RCB Bank Ltd, formerly known as Russian Commercial Bank (Cyprus) Ltd, obtained banking license from the Central Bank of Cyprus in 1995. Being a subsidiary of one of the largest banks in Russia, VTB, a significant part of whose shares are owned by the Russian state, RCB Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Cyprus and a significant EU bank. It is headquartered in Limassol, with branches in Nicosia, Limassol, Luxembourg and representative offices in Moscow and London. With over 20 years of history and expertise in banking, RCB has earned a reputation as a financially stable and reliable bank.
Awarded as “Best Bank in Cyprus” in 2015, RCB offers to its clients a wide range of everyday banking products and services as well as tailored investment solutions.
Required Corporate Documents
- Board Resolution authorising account opening
- Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution
- Register of Members and Directors
- Business Plan
- Organogram, showing company’s structure
Required Personal Documents
For Shareholders above 20%, Directors, Beneficial Owners, Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Signatories:
- ID Card / current valid Passport
- Recent Proof of Address i.e. Recent Utility Bill / Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Bank Reference letter
Personal visit is not required.
Available, free of charge.
Debit and Credit Cards
VISA Gold Debit/Credit Card.
Time Required for Account Opening
Up to 1 month, once all requested documents received.
All major currencies
- 0.1% (min 43 EUR – max 155 EUR)
- SEPA transfer up to 50.000 EUR- 5 EUR
- Free of charge
- Corporate account maintenance – EUR 40 (quarterly)
- Individual account maintenance – EUR 12 (monthly)
- Bank reference letter – USD 100